Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When Can I Smoke After Harnea Surgery

payment, third birthday.

for input to the month of September, I suggest a classic you can not miss every year around this time. The birthday of the blog, this time his third birthday, so as always I will summarize what was the year for this blog, and upcoming plans in this regard. All adorned with photos showing the same, and the classic slide you can not miss with great music and ever better photos, including some comments.

I am finishing work on it, at a time will have them available.
A little patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

While doing mouth to you go I put a couple of videos where they meet beautiful girls and good music, this time a little cane but I assure you it is worth seeing.
Version of "I love rock n roll," a song popularized rocker Joan Jett in the early 80's. This version was created by two geniuses of contemporary music, Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney.


Last

Rammstein video with her song "Pussy", which has been criticized for its sexual content, and here I have managed to bring captioning in order that you know they say these tough Germans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment