Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quickly Defrost Sausage

ACOSA A XIMENA GARMENDIA

GARMENDIA FB COMMENTS ON THE FOLLOWING:
"Ilka not let go, he spends writing about me, and it annoyed me, what hurts me is that people who know me and you say" my friend " support someone as treacherous as it
....... for those who do not know, given information about me to people linked with the drug trafficking, risking my life, this is not done as well spend the threats of these people.
course, no wear and more when it goes up the wall my information without my permission, when boasting to say that I'm going to charge double because it appeared twice in the list of IFECOM (as several other companions, which has already cleared), p ... ut above all, when I called to tell me the "threats" of certain people (BMC FINANCIALS) which interestingly is linked with the drug trade (for more info read Anabel Hernández's book "The Lords of Narco"), the best, when is she who passes me in writing about where you can, that is it will not let me and I'm already to the mother in this situation.

If you think it works, tell me in my face, that if you sold me and not that many tontarías else says, who knows me knows what my situation, and no, I have not sold, nor have I received nothing in return, as she suggests.

Never, never, never realized that this was always out of our hands. "

------------------------------ WHEN I posted on my WALL AND THE WALL OF ANOTHER PERSON IS PUT AWAY to criticize, but did not deny it.
WHEN YOU SAID IN ANOTHER CHANCE TO WHOM SHE WAS TOLD THERE WAS LAURA TENA-ALIAS-SURCHARGE CMA, just attacked me. PEOPLE LIKE HER What went FOUL OF FELIX THE WIN FOR FAVORS, OR THAT IS KARLA SANROBÁN RATERAZA CARE, SHOULD NOT BE RETURNING TO THE REBUILDING OF MEXICO. AS
Aeromexico SOBRENARCOS ARE NOW IN JAIL IN SPAIN AS ILKA GENTUZA SHOULD LET THE PEOPLE WHO DO PLACE A worthwhile and stop harassing Peron WORTH AS XIMENA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment